Oklahoma Drug Addiction Rehab
Are you looking for a successful drug rehab for yourself or a loved one in Oklahoma? Tired of finding programs that don't offer results? We can help.
There are a total of close to 190 drug and alcohol rehab programs in Oklahoma, but only a small percentage of the more than 11,000 people receving rehabilitation services go to an inpatient center. In fact, less than 10 percent of OK residents who were in treatment at the time of the survey were enrolled in a long-term residential rehab center, which was a little more than 1,000 people.
The remaining percentage of people entered typical 30-day rehabs or outpatient programs, and coupled with the practice of prescribing replacement drugs, it's no wonder why the relapse rates in Oklahoma are so high.
Our experienced addiction consultants can help you get more information about the various types of rehab programs so that you can make a decision about what will be most effective for your situation, and whether or not one of those facilities is near you in Oklahoma. Call to speak with a counselor right away at 1-800-341-0719.
How to Find the Right Rehab in OK
Believe it or not, there are many more differences in types of drug rehabs and addiction treatment centers than just their cost, setting or location. There is no single facility that will work for everyone, which is why it is important to speak with a caring and experienced counselor who can assist you through a confidential asssessment to help deterimine what type of rehab is best for you or a loved one from Oklahoma, and how to find one.
Call Us Now for Oklahoma Rehab Help at 1-800-341-0719
Here are a few factors to consider when looking for a rehab program for someone from OK:
- How long is the program in Oklahoma? Is it open-ended or a set period of time?
- Where is the program located in Oklahoma?
- What type of treatment principles to they follow (12 step or non-12-step)?
- Do they feel addicts are diseased and it's not their fault or that they can be responsible for their condition with the right help?
- Is it individualized treatment or mostly group therapy?
- How much does the program cost, and is it all-inclusive or on a monthly basis?
- Does the facility follow up with program completions and track their recovery rates? If so, what is their success rate?
Call us today for more information about getting drug rehab help in Oklahoma.